EMAX CF2822 1200KV Brushless Motor for RC Airplane and Multicopter
It is the very high power delivered by these small and very robustbut light weight (39g) brushless motors with rotating case suitable for all models of 300-400 size . the CF2822/CF2812 motors offer extremely high efficiency and high load capability for their weight. EMAX motors with the high quality of manufacturingreliability and performance are the best outrunners available in the market
The above performance figures are provided as a guide only. The actual performance of the motor may be degraded by incorrect timing of the ESCbattery qualitytemperatureunbalanced propellorpoor installationpoor wiring and electrical integrity and also inadequate cooling airflow over the ESC heatsink.
- Brushless motors do not need to be ‘run in’. Do not run any motor on ‘bench test’ for longer than 20 seconds. The motor and ESC may get excessively hot causing damage to the power train components.
- We recommend using a WATT METER to check a new system to ensure that the manufacturer’s recommended specifications are not exceeded.
- YOU MUST confirm that the ESC program settings – especially the timingare correct before running the motor.
- During the watt meter testif the maximum current (Amps) is close toor has reachedthe maximum current for the motor before you have reached the full (open) throttle position DO NOT continue with the test. You should reduce the diameter and / or pitch of the propellor and retest
- Exceeding the motor specifications will damage the motor and / or ESC and battery. It is important that these components are set up properly. Failure to do so will void the warranty.
- We are unable to uphold the manufacturer’s warranty if for any reason the motor has been modifiedor used outside of the manufacturer’s specification