This shield (HCARDU0086) is designed to allow you to control a CNC router or milling machine from an Arduino board. It contains 4 driver sockets which allows compatible Pololu A4988 driver modules to be inserted (see HCMODU0068 on our website) providing the ability to drive 3 stepper motor axis (XY& Z) plus an optional 4th auxiliary motor. Additional connectors provide easy connection of end stop sensors and control buttons.
Schematic and test Sketch available on our support forum.
UNO for Arduino———————- expansion board
- 8 ———————— EN ( stepper motor driver enableactive low )
- 7 ———————– Z.DIR (Z -axis direction control )
- 6 ———————– Y.DIR (Y -axis direction control )
- 5 ———————– X.DIR (X -axis direction control )
- 4 ———————- Z.STEP (Z -axis stepper control )
- 3 ———————- Y.STEP (Y -axis stepper control )
- 2 ———————- X.STEP (X -axis stepper control )