SIM900 Quad-band GSM GPRS Shield Development Board for Arduino Antenna
Note: The SIM900 Board Input is 5-26V 2A,We Recommended current is more than 9V 2A
Ensure your SIM card is not locked
GPRS Shield Communication baud rate is 19200 BPS 8-N-1
The GPRS Shield is based on SIM900 module from SIMCOM and compatible with Arduino and its clones. The GPRS Shield provides you a way to communicate using the GSM cell phone network. The shield allows you to achieve SMS, MMS, GPRS and Audio via UART by sending AT commands (GSM 07.07 ,07.05 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands). The shield also has the 12 GPIOs, 2 PWMs and an ADC of the SIM900 module(They are all 2V8 logic) present onboard.
- · M2M (Machine 2 Machine) Applicatoions.
- · Remote control of appliances.
- · Remote Weather station or a Wireless Sensor Network.
- · Vehicle Tracking System with a GPS module.
- · Make sure your SIM card is unlocked.
- · The product is provided as is without an insulating enclosure. Please observe ESD precautions specially in dry (low humidity) weather.
- · The factory default setting for the GPRS Shield UART is 19200 bps 8-N-1. (Can be changed using AT commands).
- · Power select – select the power supply for GPRS shield(external power or 5v of arduino)
- · Power jack – connected to external 4.8~5VDC power supply
- · Antenna interface – connected to external antenna
- · Serial port select – select either software serial port or hareware serial port to be connected to GPRS Shield
- · Hardware Serial – D0/D1 of Arduino
- · Software serial – D7/D8 of Arduino
- · Status LED – tell whether the power of SIM900 is on
- · Net light – tell the status about SIM900 linking to the net
- · UART of SIM900 – UART pins breakout of SIM900
- · Microphone – to answer the phone call
- · Speaker – to answer the phone call
- · GPIO,PWM and ADC of SIM900 – GPIO,PWM and ADC pins breakout of SIM900
- · Power key – power up and down for SIM900