SIM808 module is a GSM and GPS two-in-one function module. It is based on the latest GSM/GPS module SIM808 from SIMCOM, supports GSM/GPRS Quad-Band network and combines GPS technology for satellite navigation.
It features ultra-low power consumption in sleep mode and integrated with charging circuit for Li-Ion batteries, that make it get a super long standby time and convenient for projects that use rechargeable Li-Ion battery. It has high GPS receive sensitivity with 22 tracking and 66 acquisition receiver channels. Besides, it also supports A-GPS that available for indoor localization.
The module is controlled by AT command via UART and supports 3.3V and 5V logical level.
- Send a text message in Chinese.
- Send a text message in English.
- Specified calls, automatically hang up after 1 minute.
- Seceived a specified text messages, control LED open circuit.
- Detection module registered to the network, send the message until read a SIM card.
- Connect to the specified server and send the specified data by GPRS.
- Provide information of dormant power consumption at about 10 MA.