A6 GPRS GSM SERIAL MODULE BOARD
Working frequency: quad-band network, 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz
– Working voltage: 4.5~5.5V DC (On-board voltage regulator circuit supply power for A6 module)
– Working current: maximum of 2A
– Sleep current: 5mA
– Onboard Micro SIM card holder, you can install Micro SIM card
– Onboard Micro USB interface for external power supply
– Communication Interface: TTL serial port
– Baud rate: 115200bps and it can also be set by AT command.
– Interface logic voltage: 3.3V
– Make and answer phone calls using a headset and electret microphone.
– Send and receive SMS messages.
– Send and receive GPRS data (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.) .
Ideal solution for M2M applications
- Industrial and PDA
- Personal tracking
- Ppower environmental monitoring
- Wireless POS
- Smart metering
- Other M2M applications , to provide comprehensive GSM / GPRS text messaging, voice and data transmission services.
Features of GPRS:
- Wide coverage: GPRS have good coverage, is the world’s prevailing 2G communication standards. Basically the phone can call the place by GPRS wireless Internet access;
- Forever Online: as long as the activated GPRS applications will remain online, similar to a wireless line network services.
- By the amount of the charge: GPRS services, though to be online, but you do not have to worry about the cost issue; because only generated when traffic accounting.
- High-speed transmission: GPRS currently supports peak transfer rate of 85.6Kbps, the theoretical peak transfer up to more than 100 Kbps.