TEA5767 is a built-in digital signal processor with basic frequency up to 75MHZachieves 384KBPS/48KHZ MD-level high-quality MP3 Music file playbackand with any common MP3 player achieves the difficult to match Hi-fi playback line (signal to noise ratio up to 95DBTHD (Total harmonic distortion) <0.05%>) all at the same timesaving power.
In this FM radio module breakout boardthe core is a Philips (NXP) TEA5767. All the necessary components are already soldered. Only power and I2C cable is required to use this module.
- power supply: 5V
- Frequency range: 76-108MHZ
- PCB size: 31*30mm
- With reverse polarity protection diode
- With power output filtering sensor
- Directly plug antenna interface
- I2C bus communication
- Multi capacitor combined filter
- Blue LED power indicator
- FM chip module TEA5767
- Onboard 3.5mm audio interface